Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Welcome to my new ct members!

I'm so happy to announce the winners of my creative team call. I found it impossible to only accept 2 of the amazing entries I recieved and ended up adding some extra spots. The newest members are: Nicole Viars, Angela Morgan and Lilach Oren. And much to my delight Susanne has agreed to be a guest creative team member for the month of March. I just couldn't pass up her talent. :)

So keep an eye out in the gallery at KB and Friends for layouts created by these talented ladies and leave them some praise. I'm excited to work with all of these gals and can't wait to see what all they create!

Thanks to EVERYONE who applied for the positions. It was such a hard decision for me because all of the layouts were great. I appreciate that you took the time to apply and am flattered that you were interested in working with my templates and kits.

Have a wonderful afternoon!
Jennifer

No comments: