Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Creative Team Call




I'm looking to add 2 people to my creative team. I primarilly offer templates but also have a few kits in the store at KB and Friends. Interested? Here's what you need to do. Download the free template here. Use any papers and elements of your choice. Post your layout in your favorite gallery and send me a link at jas7797@iowatelecom.net putting Creative Team Application in the subject line. Also list how many other creative teams you are on.

If chosen you will recieve my templates and kits free and in exchange you will agree to post a minimum of 4 layouts per month using either my kits, templates or both.
Like the template but don't want to apply for the creative team position? Feel free to download the template anyway. :) Please list credit as Template-Jennifer Schmitt, Blog Freebie. Thanks!
**ETA - Deadline to apply will be midnight ET on Sunday the 25th. I know this is a short deadline but I'm looking for people who genuinely want this position and I feel that those who are really interested will be excited to quickly use the template and apply for the openings. Thanks for your understanding! :)




2 comments:

Brenda said...

beautiful template Jen! I love it...will have to do something with it today! and I need to go check out your new stuff!

Unknown said...

Lovely Template Jen !
I miss the CT call...love your work !
Thanks so much for the template !