Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New kit and a free quickpage!

I previously had a kit called Grandma's Kitchen available at KB and Friends which included a few of these elements. I decided to give the whole kit a makeover before adding it to Digital Freebies and this is what I came up with. Bright, fun colors, all new papers and several new elements as well. The papers will also work great for summer layouts. Save 30% this week while it's in the new release section. :) Available here.

Here's a layout I scrapped using this kit and for a limited time you can snag a free quick page version here. **Sorry...the download for this quick page has expired. Please check back soon for additional freebies!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, good blog!

Angela said...

So cute, Jen! Thank you for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in this one!