Thursday, February 28, 2008

Parting gift available at KB and Friends.

I'm afraid my time at KB and Friends is coming to an end. I want to thank everyone who supported me as I started designing and to Kathryn for giving me the opportunity to sell and grow at her store. I'm really going to miss my family there and hope to stay in touch. As a small thank you I have a free quick page posted in the download section there. It's available here. The quick page was created using my newest kit, Blossoming Friendship. Also while you're at KB and Friends check out all the items I have on sale. Several are retiring so snag them now while they are still available! Sale items are here. My template collection is 50% off right now so get 60 template for just $20! Hurry, sale ends March 2nd!

Blossoming Friendship is available at Digital Freeibes. On sale right now for just $3.85!

No comments: