Saturday, June 09, 2007

Announcing my new creative team members!!!

A warm welcome to the newest members of my creative team! :)
I'm so happy to add Katrina, Julie, and Yana to the team. And I'm even lucky enough to have Sheana on board as a guest creative team member for the month of June! These ladies have been kicking out some amazing layouts already and I feel blessed to have such talented people using my products. Here's some of their layouts using my templates.

A Day At The Zoo by Sheana (using my A Day At The Zoo kit):
Girls Wanna Have Fun Too by Julie (using Kim Hill's Daisy Dreams kit):

Puddles by Yana (using Anne Langpap's Citrus Freeze kit):
Lainie by Katrina:

1 comment:

grambie said...

Congratulations on your new CT members. So beautiful the wonderful collage of layouts with their various colors & techniques. Love that a rectangular-shaped layout is shown. Fantastic. I wish you success & prosperity in your endeaver. I received your message. Just got my computer back. I will respond. Leavin Luv!!!